Summer-fy your Matcha Hot Chocolate
Too hot for a matcha hot chocolate? Try out these recipes instead!
Matcha Hot Chocolate Yogurt Bowl
This is a super versatile recipe. Add whatever toppings you want (or have on hand!) to make a yummy yogurt bowl.
Use a dairy free yogurt for a made without dairy bowl.
Pro tip – use a fork to aid stirring your matcha hot chocolate into the yogurt. Stir well!
- Add yogurt of choice to your bowl
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of matcha hot chocolate
- Stir well! Use a fork to mix, it’ll help
- Top with whatever you want, fruit, granola, honey, peanut butter, the combos are endless
Iced Matcha Hot Chocolate
I mean, can it get any better? Whip up a made without dairy iced drink in minutes.
Use your milk of choice, but opt for dairy free milks to keep the whole drink dairy free.
Top with honey, whipped creme or extra ice, you can make this drink your own!
The most important step: stir well! Matcha is not water soluble, so don’t skimp on your stir.
Use a separate bowl or cup to stir your matcha hot chocolate mix. Use a whisk, fork, blender or hand blender.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of matcha hot chocolate to a small bowl or cup
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of hot or cold water
- Stir well. Most important step. Mix until combined
- Add ice to your glass, fill with milk of your choice
- Top with matcha hot chocolate