DIY Green Tea Wellness Shots
Make your own green tea wellness shots!
Drink alone (feel the burn!) or add to sparkling water or your tea for a zesty boost.
No fancy equipment required, use a blender or a juicer.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days max.
I used a blender to make my green tea wellness shots. If you have a juicer, you can skip the step of peeling + chopping your ginger
- Cold Brew your Sencha (green tea) + set aside
- Peel and chop your ginger (use a 3-4 inch piece)
- Place the ginger in your blender
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lemon + add to blender
- Top with 2 cups of green tea
- Blend until well combined
- Strain out ginger pulp using a fine strainer (using a blender will produce a fair bit of ginger pulp!)
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge for 2-3 days max